| Pack |
| Welcome to the official website of Cub Scout Pack 205 in Middletown, NJ!! |
| 2019 - 2020 Events |
- Sep 19 at 6:30pm - Pack Meeting: Games, Scarf/Slide Recycling and Registration
- Oct 6 at 12pm to 4pm - Fishing Derby (prizes: most/smallest/largest fish)Quail Hill
- Oct 6 at 1pm to 5pm - Lions and Tigers and YOU at Quail Hill
- Oct 12 at 10am to 12pm - Wawa Popcorn Booth Sale at Leonardo Wawa
- Oct 13 at 12pm to 2pm - Wawa Popcorn Booth Sale at Cliffwood Wawa
- Oct 24 at 6:30pm-Pack Meeting: Halloween Games, Scarf/Slide Recycling, Registration, and Halloween Costumes, Toys for Tots Collection
- Oct 25 to Oct 26 - Fall Overnight at the Battleship NJ in Camden
- Oct 26 at 10am to Oct 27 at 10am - Cubtoberfest at Quail Hill (day or overnight)
- Nov 16 - Lakota Wolf Preserve
- Nov 16 8am - Bobcat Hike
- Nov 21 at 7:00pm - Pack Meeting: Awards, Bobcat Ceremony, Popcorn Results, Food Drive
- Nov 26 at 5pm - RAINE: Thanksgiving Food Drive and Distribution night
- Dec 1 - Navesink Challenge Water Station
- Dec 14 - 10am to 2pm - Salvation Army Bell Ringing
- Dec 19 at 7:00pm - Pack Meeting: Military Appreciation and Presentation. PWD Kit handout
- Jan 16 at 6:30pm - Pack Meeting: Outragehisss Pets and Pet Food Drive
- Jan 24 at 6pm to Jan 26 at 12pm: Winter Family Overnight Trip to Frost Valley, NY
- Feb 7 at 6:45pm to 9pm - Pine Wood Derby Check In
- Feb 8 at 12:30pm to 4pm - Pine Wood Derby Race and Book Drive
- Feb 13 at 7pm - Harlem Globetrotters at Brookdale Community College, Lincroft
- Mar 29 at 1pm to 4pm - Blue and Gold Ceremony at Urban CoalHouse, Red Bank
- Apr TBD - Spring Clean Up
- Apr 16 at 6:30pm - Pack Meeting: Scout Stations and Recruiting
- May TBD - Spring Campout
- May 16 - Trail of Pioneers at Quail Hill (need 4 to 8 scouts)
- May 16 to May 17 at 10am to 5pm - Webelos Woods, Quail Hill (day or overnight)
- May 21 at 6:30pm - Pack Meeting: Awards, Ice Cream Truck, Recruiting
- May 25 at 9:30am - Memorial Day Parade at Leonardo
- June 13 to June 14 at 10am to 4pm - Family Camp at Quail Hill (day or overnight)
- For all Leaders:
- Leader's Meetings are "usually" on the first Thursday of each month at 7pm at Panera Bread in Middletown. Dates are Jul 31, Sep 5, Oct 3, Nov 14, Dec 5, Jan 9, Jan 30, Mar 5, Apr 2 and May 7 at 7pm.
- Cub Scout Boot Camp Training on Oct 5.
- Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO) on Oct 19 to Oct 20 and/or Apr 4 to Apr 5
- BB and Archery Training on Sep 15 and Apr 4.
- Roundtable Meetings are the first Monday of each month at 7:30pm at United Methodist Church at 247 Broad Street, Red Bank. Dates are Sep 9, Oct 7, Nov 4, Dec 2, Jan 6, Feb 3, Mar 2, Apr 6, May 4, and Jun 8.
All Pack Meetings are in the Nut Swamp APR unless otherwise noted. Please have the scouts wear their full uniforms. Parents are required to stay and siblings are welcome. Meetings will last at least one hour and will start on time.
List of all Dens by Grade, Level and Leader:
Den 4: Kindergarten: Lions: Mike Arnone
Den 1: First Grade: Tigers: Tom Cogan
Den 5,6,11: Second Grade: Wolves: Leaders Joe Frazzitta, Patrice Halpin, Paul Russotto and Chad Schorr
Den 8: Third Grade: Bears: Leader Katie Gonzalez
Den 2,10: Fourth Grade: Webelos: Leader Jeff Candino
Den 3,7: Fifth Grade: Webelos II: Leader Corey Seckular
Pack T-shirts for Sale for $10 as follows:
Youth Sizes (quantity): Small(9), Medium(11), Large(11), XtraLarge (18)
Adult Sizes (quantity): Small (8), Medium (5), Large(3), XLarge(3)
To join our Pack, please download the Registration form and fill it out. You can email us at Pack_205@yahoo.com for where to send it or how to get it to us. Please contact Noreen Becknel at email@example.com for more information.
To volunteer please use our sign up genius link directly below. Thank you for your support!